Investigative blog articles on the origins of SARS-CoV-2
- Most recent articles
- What are the origins of SARS-CoV-2?
- Transparency failures and the suppression of evidence regarding COVID-19
- Debates on gain-of-function research
- Accidents, leaks, transparency failures in biosafety facilities
- Networks of biodefense and biowarfare
- Scientific papers on the origins of SARS-CoV-2
- Investigative blog articles on the origins of SARS-CoV-2
Here is a reading list of investigative blog articles on the origins of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
This list is a work in progress. If you have suggestions for other readings that should be on this page, please send them to us via email at email@example.com.
Medium. The evidence for a natural vs lab origin of Covid-19. By Alina Chan, July 30, 2022.
Medium. Fearsome viruses and where to find them. Moreno Colaiacovo. November 15, 2020.
Medium. Rushed data collection of suspected early Covid-19 cases in Wuhan. Gilles Demaneuf. October 15, 2020.
Medium. Lab-made? SARS-CoV-2 genealogy through the lens of gain-of-function research. Yuri Deigin. April 22, 2020.